Business Law Solicitors - Selling a business
We specialise in business sales.
Whether selling shares in a company or the assets from a company.
Business Law Solicitors
Our expertise on buying businesses covers:
- Deal structures - shares or assets
- Confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Heads of terms and exclusivity agreements
- Legal due diligence
- Negotiating warranties and indemnities
- Purchase price adjustment clauses
- Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006
- Buying the assets of business from a receiver or administrator
- Ancillary documentation
For expert business sale legal advice contact us by telephone on (020) 8275 0446 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org